What forms does the landlord need to complete before evicting a tenant?

The forms that need to be completed depend on the reason for the eviction. If it is ‘no fault’, meaning the landlord wants to use the property for his or her personal use, then a Section 21 notice is used by completing Form 6a. If it is an 'at fault' reason, such as non-payment of rent, a Section 8 notice should be used instead. Quite simply, the landlord completes the form and hands it to the tenant.