The attorney is not permitted on a donor’s behalf to:
- consent to a marriage or civil partnership;
- consent to the granting of a decree of divorce based on a two-year separation;
- consent to the making of a dissolution order on the two-year separation of a civil partnership;
- consent to placing a donor’s child for adoption or consent to the adopting of a child;
- consent to sexual relations;
- consent to the donor being provided with medical treatment to treat a mental disorder, or consent to the medical treatment for the donor for a mental disorder if the treatment is regulated by using Part 4 of the 1983 Mental Health Act; and
- taking part in making a vote.